Tuesday, January 17, 2012

locker room

Before I turned into a mature highschooler, there were issues in junior highschool.My junior high consisted of 7th and 8th graders, and there was the normal superiority complex.  However, again, me and my friends were more than one grade above those dirty 7th graders.  We were leagues ahead of anything they could dream of being.

One of the major flash points happened towards the middle of the first semester.  Me and my friends took track as an elective, so we had access to the track locker room.  One day one of my friends had to put some shoes in his track locker because he didn't want to carry them around all day.  This was before school had started, so we had time to kill anyway.  To our dismay, a huge group of 7th graders were hanging out in the locker room.  It was ridiculously funny at first, I mean they thought they had this cool secret hang out like batman or something.
After laughing about it most of the day, we figured they just decided to meet there that day.  There was no way they were actually hanging out there every morning.  We had to check the next day to make sure.

Sure enough, there they were again.  They had been hanging out in the locker room for days or weeks, maybe even a month or two.  This is when it stopped becoming funny.  I mean, this was OUR locker room, and these 7th graders were ruining everything by hanging out there every morning.

The locker room had a unique design, and we would have to use this to our advantage.


We then decided to ninja the 7th graders, as that would be the only way to make sure they would stop hanging out there.  We grabbed some chairs from the cafeteria, and hid them in the empty space.


We waited until the next morning, and when the 7th graders started getting loud, and we thought everyone in that group was there, we ninja'd up to the empty space.


We then unleashed the most epic ninjaing I've ever been a part of.  The 7th graders had no idea we were even there, or that anything was up.  That was our time to strike.  We grabbed the chairs and threw them while punching.  I think I was born in the wrong century, because I would have been a kick-ass ninja.  here's what it vaguely looked like.











Seniority, that's why.


No comments:

Post a Comment