Monday, January 16, 2012

glow sticks

I've had several drafts, but I'm going to make this post and push it through before I doubt its awesomeness.

Anyway, I started talking to this seemingly cool girl on the internets.  Apparently she writes weird stuff.  Horror fantasy and whatnot. After talking to her for a week, we decided to hang out. (Yay!!)  She had a personal experience horror type entry due on Monday, and we were set to hang out on Saturday.

After getting directions she told me not to worry about the grave sized hole in front of her apartment...Then I momentarily was weirded out.  Maybe she needs some inspiration for her first hand horror story,  maybe she set out bear traps...why would there be a grave-sized hole there?  I snapped out of the paranoia and decided to go anyway.
















I wasn't really sure what to expect.  I knew
several girls that photoshop their photos into unrecognizable people, so I had to prepare myself for the worst possible scenario.
She turned out way better than expected.  She didn't kill me, either, which was definitely a plus.  I had a great time and had to restrain myself from kissing her every 30 seconds or so.  So much awesome nerdity and epic flailing.



yes i am a master painter









Anyway, after good sushi and wandering around cool places, I had the strongest urge for glowsticks.  You know when you're a kid, and you obsess over something simple but to you it seems like the best thing ever, and if you can't have it you'll probably die?  I had that feel take over me, and at the worst time, while on a date with this great girl.  I had to have glowsticks.  Right then.
After going to several stores we finally found them, in all of their glory.  Which ended up turning into this.
After saying goodbye, she knew what to do...





No comments:

Post a Comment